Greetings, Gods & Goddesses!
I haven’t paid much attention to my blog views for a little minute now. I guess I just come on here and blog my heart out when I can, and it just hasn’t really crossed my mind to take a minute to check, recently…butttttttt
I was about to blog today and I decided to give my views a look-see…and guess what??
I’VE GOT 10,729 BLOG VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
^_^ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ^_^
Garsh, thanks guysssss. c:
The love I feel in my heart for each person who takes a moment to check out my ramblings, is infinite.
I’m so glad to share my soul with you guys!
Give me some feedback, let me know what types of posts you guys are loving the most!
Oh, & keep those views coming!! I’ll keep on sharin’ ❤
PEACE & LOVE EVERYONE!!!
☮ XOXO A.T ☮
Guess what guys? I am now a recipient of the Beautfiul Blogger Award! A very special thanks to ArtsyArchitette for nominating me (nomination post —> here). Be sure to check out her blog! Now the rules for receiving this award are as follows:
1. Link back the person who nominated you.
2. Post the award on your page.
3. Tell seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate seven bloggers and let them know they have been nominated.
Seven Facts about TheFashionerrd
I love doing different voices. My baby voice and british accent are the ones I’m most known for playfully doing. My best friend Philly and I once attempted to speak in a British accent for an entire weekend we spent out of town.
- I’m very talkative.
- I plan on moving to LA after my last semester of college.
- I am an entreprenuer. I recently started a clothing line! (post coming soon)
- If I was an animal…I’d be a panther. (This knowledge was not self-chosen, it was bestowed upon me and I accept it whole-heartedly)
- I love music with a passion ( I even used to write songs & poems but I haven’t in a while)
- Rihanna’s song “Pour It Up” has been on repeat in my iTunes ever since I heard it. (It speaks to my inner-baller)
and the nominees are as follows….
Check out these wonderful bloggers. I’m off to tell them of their nominations!
**I apologize to all of my lovely followers for my lack of posts in the last month, but it’s my last semester of college and things are getting a little tight, schedule wise. Still love you guys though,and I shall still try to blog as often as possible!**
Hello guys, I am back and honored to be reporting the receipt of another award! This time it is the Versatile Blogger Award. I was nominated for this award by PrimaDonna Girl, check her out!
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the bloggers that have nominated you
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers that you recently discovered or follow regularly
- Let them know you have nominated them
- Add the versatile blogger award to your blog
7 things about me
- I’m really frugal and great at saving money (I thank God and my mom for that)
- I love to eat! I eat a lot to be slim and I don’t have too many foods I don’t eat, either
- Which leads me to this….I HATE BANANAS…they are like baby food in a peel, GROSS!!
- I am somewhat of a procrastinator, though I try not to be.
- I have a hard time saying no to things people ask of me (which definitely can be the cause of the bulk of my stress sometimes)
- I used to be blonde my sophomore year in high school. Well it was more like highlights, but still, lol
- I love thrifing! Even more than “regular” shopping.
The bloggers I nominate are…*drumroll please*
Now off I go to let them know of their nominations!!
Until Next Time
Good Day, lovelies! As you can see I have been awarded the Liebster Blog award. I was given this award by PrimaDonna Girl. The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The rules for such an award are as follows:
1.Each person must list 11 things about them selves
2.Answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for you, plus set 11 questions for the people you tag
3.Choose 11 bloggers linking them to the post
4.Go to their blog and inform them you have nominated them
5.NO tag backs what so ever!
6. You can only tag bloggers with less than 200 followers
So here goes!
11 things about myself
- I love God and I search for a deeper relationship/understanding of Him daily
- Cheesecake makes my life!
- My favorite drink, now that I am 21, is the Earthbound from Chilis, mmmm delish!
- I have mini shrines to Marilyn Monroe in my home, she just embodies glam-itude!!
- I’m a staffed reporter for my university newspaper
- I went to six different schools my 9th grade year (thanks, Katrina)
- I hate bugs! All kinds. They are just gross!
- Ive always been pretty girly. I have loved fashion since I was just a little tyke!
- I am 5’5 but my big hair sometimes makes me look taller
- I love accessories, but I’m a minimalist. I seldom wear earrings and a necklace together
- I love reading! The next book I want to read is 1984 by George Orwell.
Questions from my Nominator
- why do you blog? I blog because I love fashion and I feel that blogging is preparation for my future career goals
- fave movie? I’d probably have to say Mean Girls, its so funny!
- who is your fave designer? I’m not too much into designers, name brands and such, so its hard for me to answer that truthfully.
- what did you take/taking/ hoping to take at college? I’m currently a Mass Communications Major with an emphasis in Print Journalism
- who makes you laugh the most? My very, very good friend Philichell makes me laugh more than I can take sometimes! She’s a riot, I love her
- ever been recognized in public by a follower? Nah, not besides the ones I already knew in real life.
- what ONE beauty product could you not live without ? I could NOT live with out my eyebrow pencil. If I don’t put on any other spot of makeup before leaving the house I make SURE to shape/fill in my eyebrows!
- who is your all time fave singer/band ? I’d probably have to go with Lauryn Hill on this one
- in a relationship or single? SINGLE, ayyyeeee!
- who is your fave youtuber? I love watching ClothesEncounters
- who is your fave blogger? Its too many! But since I have to pick one, I love Caked
Questions for Nominees
- Favorite Color?
- Favorite Book?
- What started you blogging?
- Reason for the name of your blog?
- Most worn item in your wardrobe?
- Dream place to visit?
- Most Embarrassing Moment?
- How’d you meet your best friend?
- Favorite Perfume?
- Weirdest thing you’ve ever tried?
- Whos your fashion idol?
Now for the nominated bloggers….
Tag Your It!
Now off to tell the bloggers of their nominations!
Until Next Time!
I am very pleased to inform you guys that I have been presented with the One Lovely Blog Award! A very special thank you to Alligator Toe for presenting me with this award. I am honored, and her blog is awesome, so be sure to check her out!
Now for the recipient rules to this award:
- Link back to the blogger that nominated you
- Paste the award image anywhere on your blog
- Tell us 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers you like for the award!
- Post a comment on your nominees’ blogs telling them of their nomination!
Soooo lets get to these facts…
- I am from New Orleans, Louisiana (though I no longer live there, due to Hurricane Katrina)
- I love reading and writing. My favorite genre for novels is dystopian fiction.
- I have 2 tattoos, and 6 piercings
- I am very animated (I shun the word “dramatic” lol) My friends often tell me I should have pursued a career in acting
- I’ve never been on a plane before
- I have oddly small ears (huh? what did you say?)
- I dream of one day living in Cali! (though, I’ve never even been there *sigh*)
Now for the nominees (in no particular order) *drumroll please*
honorable mention: IntotheStratosphere (I would have included this blog as one of the 15 had Alligator Toe not already gotten to it first!
Again, I am so thankful to receive this award! And thankful for everyone that follows me and even those that just check out my blog from time to time. Now off to let the 15 know of their nominations.
Until Next Time!