Hello guys, I’m here with a tag for you all!
I found this tag on ArtsyArchitette ‘s blog and it just seemed like it’d be fun to do. Her answers were entertaining and showcased a bit of her personality, in my opinion. Hopefully mine are equally as fun to read.
So, without any further ado….
Would you rather only ever wear eye makeup or skin makeup?
– Eye Make-Up. I don’t really wear skin make-up very much anyways!
Would you rather cut off all your hair, or never cut your hair again?
– I love my hair! I’d choose never cut it again, never EVER! 🙂
Would you rather always wear your clothes too big, or too small?
– I’d definitely go with too big, here. I buy things too big all the time, whether its because I’m thrifting or to give me a different look than was orignally intended for the piece. Belts can easily rectify the “too big” problem. Plus, wearing clothes too small is hardly ever flattering. Can you say muffin-top?
If you were given $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
– Clothes,clothes, clothes! I usually keep a fairly small rotation of makeup in use at a time, so I wouldn’t even know what to do with $1000 of makeup at a time. It’d probably expire LONG before I use it all!
Would you rather wear lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
– Eyeliner as lipstick. I’ve been into darker lipsticks lately anyways, why not go black!
Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or Biker Shorts in public?
– MC Hammer pants. Due to the resemblance they bare to harem pants, I’m sure I could dress them at least somewhat stylishly.
Would you rather never be able to fill in your eyebrows or only fill them in using a sharpie?
– Okay, this question…is quite serious. I fill in my eyebrows almost daily, even if I don’t put on any other makeup. I just love how much it enhances your face! However, I try to fill my eyebrows as naturally as possible; even when drawn they don’t look much different than my natural brows. The sharpie look is the total OPPOSITE of what I go for, so I would just have to do without and keep my eyebrows threaded to perfection all the time 😉
Would you rather never pluck your eyebrows, or never shave your legs?
– Eyebrows are too important to me, plus my face is something people see all the time unlike legs that can be covered. Plus my leg hair grows unnaturally thin (even after months, lol). Its hard to notice when I need to shave them anyway so I’d go with never shaving the leggies!
Would you rather never be able to shop at MAC again, or only be able to use MAC?
– Easy. I’ve never used a MAC product in my life (I know, all my fashionerrds are gasping in horror right now lol) but I’m more of a cheapie makeup connoisseur. I’m sure MAC products are marvelous, but they are a bit costly for my taste & budget right now. Can’t miss what ya never had, right?
Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip color. My reasoning? You can mix lipstick with different color shadows and liners for a lighter or darker color. I do it quite often already 🙂
Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
– Dark nails! Easily chic in any season and complimentary to any outfit or occasion.
Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
– Hmmm, if my eyebrow pencil counts as a favorite eye product…I’d have to give up the lippies.
Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up, or nice hair and no makeup?
– Messy hair and nice make-up for the win! Messy hair can look intentionally done and effortlessly chic with a nicely made-up face. Plus, with my natural hair I usually go for a more laisse faire situation anyways.
Would you rather dye your hair neon green or wear neon green lipstick – for the rest of your life?
– Too cruel. I could easily look like a troll doll or clown with neon green coloring on my big. tightly coiled hair. And neon green lipstick? So dastardly, especially for everyday!….I’d have to go with neon green lipstick, though. it could be my pop of color with every outfit! lol
Would you rather never take your make-up off or never wear any for the rest of your life?
-I’d go with never wear any. While I love makeup, I also love the face God gave me and how it looks in its most natural form. I don’t know if I could deal with never seeing it again!
Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
– Overdone blush for sure. I never wear foundation and I have seen those lines….GROSS. It negates the reason for foundation in the first place (dead giveaway that you don’t have perfect skin…HELLOO)
Well that was fun to do! I love these tags, man. and I tag…. ALL OF YOU !
If you do decide to do the tag, definitely comment and leave the link below, I’d love to read you guys “would you rather” responses!
Also, if you guys have any recommendations for more tags, just let me know!! I’d love to do ’em.
Until Next Time. XOXO JAZ’